- 4 cups spring greens (arugula, spinach, baby kale, chard etc.)
- 1–1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- optional: 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
EASY LEMON-HERB VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried Greek oregano
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Make the dressing: In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and honey until emulsified. Stir in the garlic and herbs. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad: In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, greens, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, almonds, and feta cheese (if using).
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette (there may be some leftover), and gently toss to coat. Season, to taste. Enjoy!